- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very friendly and knowledgeable!
Every time we've brought both our personal vehicle and our work van in, Al's Radiator has been very thorough, helpful, fair, and honest. I highly recommend them.
This place just saved me $3,500. 10/10 will go back.
Our pastor recommended this place when the transmission died on our van. He did an amazing job and even found a power train warranty for us that we didn't know we had! Very honest. We will DEFINITELY be going to Al's from now on.
Grant does an excellent job. Very reasonable prices and he always does what he says. I highly recommend Al's Auto & Radiator.