- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Very friendly and knowledgeable!
Every time we've brought both our personal vehicle and our work van in, Al's Radiator has been very thorough, helpful, fair, and honest. I highly recommend them.
This place just saved me $3,500. 10/10 will go back.
Our pastor recommended this place when the transmission died on our van. He did an amazing job and even found a power train warranty for us that we didn't know we had! Very honest. We will DEFINITELY be going to Al's from now on.
Grant does an excellent job. Very reasonable prices and he always does what he says. I highly recommend Al's Auto & Radiator.